Why Bettina Hirth?
International Senior Executive Consultant wanted for a project with focus on Human Resources?
I have 25 years of practical experience in Leadership development, Talent management and Change management. I have expertise in the everyday challenges encountered when implementing corporate goals – involving and motivating different stakeholders, reconciling different perspectives and interests, to name a few. I am prepared to work in Germany and abroad and at all levels, even at top management level.
Interventions that lead managers to success
I design and deliver tailor-made trainings and workshops for managers and leaders at all levels. I do not believe in the effectiveness of off-the-shelf initiatives. All is designed and delivered with care and passion to give participants what they really need in their roles and within their organisational context.
What makes my offering special?
- Focus on individual needs in everyday business life
- Practice, practice, practice – large number of exercises
- Strength-oriented learning
- Practical implementations to everyday life
- A wide variety of learning methods
- Leadership Essentials: Basics for effective leadership, effective communication, lead yourself and others,
- Transformational leadership: Change management, motivating employees, rethinking one’s own thought patterns, from hierarchy to networking
- Leading in an international environment: Leading at a distance, understanding cultural differences, intercultural communication
Coaching of managers and leaders at all levels
Coaching supports executives in their mission to help people and organizations succeed in an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous business world. Approaches and patterns that worked yesterday are no longer enough today. This can lead to uncertainties in one’s own role and feelings of being overwhelmed.
Coaching as an individual consulting process helps to put oneself to the test in a protected space, to gain clarity, to build up and expand competences, to extend perspectives and possibilities for action or to develop and try out approaches to solutions.
As a coach, I support you for example with
- Understanding leadership: Are you new to the role and want to make sure you have a good start?
- Authenticity: Do you find it difficult to forcefully harmonize your actions, appearance and thinking in your role in the company?
- Balance: Would you like to rebalance different areas of everyday life?
- Conflicts: Would you like to better understand your conflict behaviour and develop solution strategies for conflicts with others?
- Career: Are you dissatisfied, and would you like to develop new career paths?
- Communication: Do you find it difficult to speak clearly and in open dialogue with others? Persuade others and take them with you?
- Resilience in everyday life: Would you like to better manage yourself and deal with stress and strain differently?
- International: Do you want to become more effective in working remotely in an international environment?
Extensive experience for strategic decisions
I develop and implement for your organisation individualized assessment procedures, contents and methods based on your requirements.
I also join your team in assessment projects and support in diagnostics, evaluation, feedback and development planning.
As a result of the assessments, I provide well-founded recommendations for each candidate.
In extensive transformation projects I support companies in making personnel decisions based on sound personnel diagnostics.
I want to bring companies and employees together and open up a glimpse into the future.
How I work
Self-determined, multilateral, holistic
As an independent consultant, I work either directly with the client company or in partnership with consultancy companies and my network.
Regarding the corporate structure, culture and strategy, I want to:
- understand the organisation
- support, strengthen and help shaping the organisational development
- make sure that programs are interlinked and embedded into the corporate culture
I am convinced of the superiority of self-organisation. Instead of imposing solutions, I want to help strengthen capabilities from within.
Whether banking, electronics, trading, automotive, manufacturing or services – in the course of my professional life I have become acquainted with diverse professional realities from the inside.
The typical challenges of disruptive change, committee work, or matrix organization have been part of my work for many years
From 2007 I was responsible for Talent & Development for Central and Eastern Europe for an American company. In 2012, I moved to a global bank, where I first established the Talent & Development department for a newly merged business unit and then took on the role of Global Employee Engagement Leads for the entire bank.
I lived in Italy for over 20 years and worked across Europe and South and North America for over 30 years. I work in German, English, Italian and Spanish and I feel comfortable anywhere on the international stage.
I am a qualified organisational psychologist, business coach, certified trainer and undergoing an education in Gestalt Therapy. I have additional education focusing on change management and personal development (art therapist and autobiographical writing). Additionally, I am certified in several diagnostic procedures.
- Hogan Personality Assessment (HPI, HDS, MVPI)
- BEI (Behavioral Event Interview)
- Leadership through people skills 360° feedback,
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire OPQ32
- Leadership Through People Skills
- Management Essentials
- Leading Change
- Change Workshop
As a freelance consultant, I am not committed to any approach or model.
I have worked with various German and International Consulting companies in strategic partnerships. Thus, I am an independent consultant: I like to retain the freedom to decide whether, in my opinion, an intervention is in line with the client’s objectives, whether it is as effective, and value-adding as expected.
Who is Bettina Hirth?
What I am sharing with you is based on my own life experiences. I have experience with the internal operations of international corporations as I worked in capacities such as a line manager, a matrix manager and a project leader. As a senior executive consultant I implemented numerous projects and initiatives for international corporations.
Having worked as an organizational psychologist in Italy for twenty years inevitably meant switching between cultures both professionally and privately. Relocating to Germany, I experienced culture shock firsthand.
Switching between employment and consultancy – I´ve experienced this myself. I personally experienced the challenges of motherhood, separation, single parenting and remarriage. I speak four languages.
- Mercer, Milan (Italy)
- p3 Management Consulting, Frankfurt (Germany)
- metaBeratung, Düsseldorf (Germany)
Teaching Assignment (2019 – 2020)
Systemic Coaching, Sector Economy & Media, Fresenius University Wiesbaden
- German Association for Gestalt Therapy (DVG)
- International Coaching Federation (ICF International)
Please wait… you will be redirected.